Toronto Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Toronto, Canada

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Toronto, Canada airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Toronto photo

All Airports (YTO)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Toronto

to January 1, 2020
Chris is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Moving to Canada soon to live with some relatives. I know next to nothing and no one in that area of the world, and I'm looking forward to the experience. (PS. I'm NOT going to hug moose!!!)
interested in meeting new people
to December 30, 2020
Nami is traveling to Toronto, Canada
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
to December 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Toronto, Canada
Going on exchange study in Toronto for a semester. Traveling from Halifax-Toronto from August 24th to September 6th. Looking for someone to rent a car with.

Toronto Flight Tips and Information

Preface & Vanishing Into The Air
Let me start with a little preface of how my journey to the land of camels and the king came to be: I’ve been interested for some time in Morocco, and Marrakech in particular. Obviously, I’d heard of Marrakech here and there and of the …flight from Toronto to Milan, en-route to Bangalore, India. It was a great airline for that flight: The flight
Flying to Canada
Today we fly to Toronto at 1700. Apart from Kim returning the rental car by 0930, we spent our time in the hostel relaxing, packing, eating breakfast and making sandwiches for our flight. Icelandair’s onboard catering is expensive but in-line …flights for WOW and Icelandair appear to be timed for hubbing. There were only North American flights departing at this…
Finallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy....kind of.
I booked our flight to NOLA back in December so I had nothing but time and growing obsession until it was finally the day of departure. I consulted Yelp, Chowhound, numberous blogs, emailed NOLA locals on Couchsurfing, read the guidebooks I received…flight (I've been on plenty flights and never once did I experience turbulence this awful) we get to Dulles…

Other Airports Near Toronto