Toronto Zoo

www.torontozoo.com - (416) 392-5900

Toronto Zoo Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Toronto Zoo Jul 19, 2011
The Toronto Zoo is a massive zoo that is located on 710acres (287 hectares). It is the largest zoo in Canada offering over 5,000 animals representing over 500 species. From loins, tigers, and bears oh my, they sure do have just about every animal you could think of. The zoo is laid out in to 7 different sections of the world with the animals from the region of Indo-Malaya, Africa, Americas, Tundra Trek, Australasia, Eurasia and the Canadian Domain.

I am not sure what the admission price is since we purchased the citypass. Check out my review on it if you are traveling to the area and plan on seeing a few other sites in the area it will save you in the long run. Parking will cost you $10 make sure you pay before you try to leave.

There is a lot of walking involved at this zoo since everything is spread out. The atmosphere is great and always a good time seeing animals well be animals. There was a heat wave the day we went to the zoo, you could tell everything was trying to hide in the shade or playing in there pools. The polar bear was the best to watch because he tried being a submarine then would flip over on his back and float to the other side of his pool.

From a person that loves going to the zoo, I would recommend spending the day or even a couple hours here at the zoo.
HuBison says:
Cool review, you sound excited and enthusiasm can convince me to visit places.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012
fei0724 fei0724
Winter Toronto Mar 08, 2011
A little way out of Toronto but you can get there from Downtown via metro and bus in about an hour. Go on a weekday in winter and it'll feel like you have the whole place to yourself! Wrap up warm and bear in mind that quite a few animals are off display (tucked up in warm accommodation for the winter!) but its great to see the polar bears with snow on the ground!

Seriously, I saw leopards kissing right infront of me that time.
festerwretch says:
Is "leopards" code for "teenagers"?
Posted on: Mar 09, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Toronto Zoo

Toronto Zoo, Casa Loma, Downtown Toronto
Woke up this morning and did my workout again. It makes you feel good and wakes you up!!  Today's going to be another long day and we are both looking forward to it. This has been the coldest da…Toronto Zoo, They are celebrating 35 years and bring some comfortable walking shoes, cause baby you are gonna need…
Toronto's Zoo & Glen Rouge CG
  6.17.10                    Toronto's Zoo & Glen Rouge CG   Another great day!  …Toronto 's Zoo & Glen Rouge CG   Another great day!   The mere 48 miles through Toronto
Day One in Syndey
I am not going lie, i was not looking forward to the flight, i have trouble sitting down for 3 hours to watch a movie with my girlfriend, the thought sitting or 14 hours did not sit well with me. i a…Toronto Zoo before but i was an avid goer as a kid, so much so i was able to convince…

Check Toronto Hotel Deals