Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites

Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites Rates and Deals

Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites Reviews

IndoIan IndoIan
A Long way from the City Centre Jul 25, 2011
The Don Valley Hotel is located on the Eastern outskirts of Toronto, it is a fairly new hotel but when I was here in 2011, some areas were in need of refurbishment...Mainly the Bedrooms,bathrooms, corridors and some amenities.

On My arrival at the Hotel,late into the evening, I was advised by reception that they had no room for me. Even with all my confirmation booking details, I explained that I had come such along way and this was unexceptable, at which point the night duty manager took over my problem...after a wait of over 30 mins, I finally got a room. (which I think had been hastily cleaned and vacated by a member of staff).

This ground floor Twin room was very basic, bathroom, TV, coffee/tea making equipment and Patio doors to a poorly grassed area( patio was full of cigarette butts).

Beds were made daily.

Amenities were indoor and outdoor swimming pools,fitness/sauna room,small shop, Bar/Restaurant and a breakfast area.these were mostly good...the Restaurant was our favourite,breakfast was a good buffet inc. in the price.

Pool/sauna towels were available.

location to the City is about 30-40 away,the hotel it is on a good bus route, but transfer are necessary.I think most visitor to this hotel, would arrive by Car. unlike me.

When it comes to recommending this hotel I have to remind myself of my budget and what I wanted of the hotel. so really I did get mostly value for my money, and as to the refurbishment, I see from their website that this looks like it has taken place (2013). (Sorry I do remember how much I paid)

Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites Overview

The Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites is located in the Parklands area of the city. This Toronto accommodation is close to the Toronto Zoo, the Ontario Science Center, Casa Loma, the Eaton Center, and Canada’s Wonderland. An executive golf course is within walking distance of the property. Several restaurants and shops are within five minutes of the hotel on foot. The Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites is about 22 miles from the airport by car. Public transportation is available within walking distance of the property.

The Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites includes 353 guestrooms that feature TVs, CD players, coffeemakers, Internet access, hairdryers, mini refrigerators, and daily newspapers.

The Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites features a coffee shop, casual eatery, upscale restaurant, and bar located inside the hotel. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, conference space, room service, currency exchange, and a gift shop. A wedding venue is also available for rental.

Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower