Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel

Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Rates and Deals

Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Reviews

nyprne nyprne
Where the staff remembers you May 17, 2010
If you are staying in the Mississauga area for business and require a hotel near the airport, I highly recommend this hotel.

I travel to Toronto several times per year and have tried various spots near the airport. I finally settled on this hotel for the consistent quality and excellent service.

Marriott hotels encompass the majority of my hotel reviews so it is worth noting that I lean towards Marriott quite a bit. I settled on Marriott hotels for the comfortable beds. They are wonderful for a great night of sleep.

This particular location not only offers the best in class beds (in my book) but also a charming staff.

Toronto is known for being an international melting pot. I find the refreshing ethnic diversity at this hotel to be the source of cultural entertainment and service.

The staff pleasantly remembers me and some have been patient enough to teach me some basic words from their various languages.
Chokk says:
Thanks - now I am a man with a mission ;D
Posted on: Aug 26, 2011
nyprne says:
You won't be disappointed. See if you can find Goose Island IPA while in Chicago. Great beer.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2011
Chokk says:
I fully get you on these Marriott beds - I just booked Marriott in Chicago - mainly for the bed too
Posted on: Aug 25, 2011

Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Overview

The Marriott Hotel Airport Toronto is near the International Center and Toronto Congress Center on Dixon Road. It is about 5 minutes to the Woodbine Race Track and Casino, and approximately 15 – 20 minutes drive into the heart of the downtown district. The Marriott Hotel Airport Toronto is less than 10 minutes from the Pearson terminals.

There are 424 rooms at the Marriott Hotel Airport Toronto, available as standards or suites. Rooms have luxury bedding, cable TV, high speed Internet, coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea, telephones, alarm clocks, and hair dryers. No pets are allowed.

The Marriott Hotel Airport Toronto is an upscale, modern facility catering to business and leisure travelers. For business travelers, the 20,000 square feet of multifunction space with full business center support provides many options. For those interested in leisure and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24 hour fitness center. West By East is the onsite restaurant, serving food inspired by the diversity of Canada. Parking on site is available for a fee.

Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Paid Parking
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel

On My Way to Cuba,Overnighting in Toronto
November 21,2007 Today I tried to go about my day as normal, but I just couldn’t focus on my classes. My mind was all on Cuba. I had spent the last 3 weeks planning my dream trip and was nervous a…Marriott Toronto Airport Hotel which was quite nice and comfy. I had Sushi for dinner and just relaxed the rest…
Marriott Hotel Tampa Airport
 Our flight leaves early in the morning for Toronto. So we decided  to stay at the Marriott Hotel Tampa Airport.  Mike is on vacation for the week and I could only get off from work We…Toronto. So we decided  to stay at the Marriott Hotel Tampa Airport.  Mike is on vacation for the week…

Check Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Rates and Deals