Topper's By The Sea

Billy Folly Road Pelican, Saint Maarten, Anguilla
599-544-6002
Topper's By The Sea - Just woke up - swollen hot face
Topper's By The Sea - Me drinking 'gimmie something fruity'
Topper's By The Sea - Ryan was kicking my butt in chess so the waitress was helping me
Topper's By The Sea - Topper's Bar
Topper's By The Sea - Topper's on the strip
Topper's By The Sea - some random chick from st. croix
Topper's By The Sea - Ryan pre kareoke

Topper's By The Sea Saint Maarten Reviews

hotspot_23 hotspot_…
Great service on the beach Jul 14, 2011
Where do I begin? hmmmm…The food for some reason was always lukewarm, well I guess I can say that’s how it was on the entire island, so it was fair game. The staff was AWESOME! Andrew, my main bartender knew when to keep the drinks coming. He even bought us a drink or two. He worked at both Topper’s; the one at the Flamingo Resort on the beach, and the other that was located on the strip. Most nights we followed Andrew wherever he was on duty. One night we followed him to the strip and attended karaoke at Topper’s and I tried a thing or two. We all know that I’m not the best singer out there but I damn sure know how to have a good time. I even met some great people from upstate New York, St. Croix and Nebraska. People wanted to know what I was drinking, so they could have the same, but I was sober as hell. If they only knew I’m always on a natural high. Anyway, towards the end of our trip, I got the chance to meet the owner Topper himself and his wife and her parents. We had a couple of conversations and I even bothered him about employment because we didn’t want leave the island, the resort or the beach.

Jonathan was also part of the Topper’s staff crew. At first he seemed a bit monotonous, but we soon realized that couldn’t have been further from the truth. He even bought us BBQ dinner one night. Mathieu – spelt with a “ieu” not “ew” was also very nice guy. He seemed shy at first, but was very knowledgeable about the island and where we should spend our nights to have maximum fun.

Want to get drunk for free? Just partake in their famous Rhum-tasting. Yes, Topper’s makes and sells their own “Rhum” and they are quite delicious. Don’t get me wrong, they also do but a little buzz in your head and a lisp on your lips. 6 or more bottles of different flavors for you to savor, and feel free to try as many times as your heart desires – for free of course.

Oh and one more point to touch on, you can’t forget about their crab racing. Yes, I said crab racing…hermit crabs racing the funniest thing ever but enjoyable and a great past time.
Topper's Bar
Me drinking 'gimmie something frui…
Topper's on the strip
Just woke up - swollen hot face

Compare Saint Martin Hotel Rates (12.8km away)

Saint Maarten Map