Top rooms

060 0188662
Top rooms - the room
Top rooms - the room
Top rooms - the terrace
Top rooms - the guesthouse sign
Top rooms - the small bathroom

Check Nis Hotel Deals

Top rooms Nis Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Great Location Sep 11, 2014
Fantastic location at the centre of town (old town), restaurants and cafes were plentiful just at the door step if you were hungry. The dentist also located at the second floor which was handy if you have tooth ache like me and it was very cheap – the apartment and also the dentist. The single room private en suite apartment with air condition, free internet, television, cost €18 without breakfast plus city tax €1.5, and the dentist for one hole in the tooth cost €20 – good thing about the dentist, no need to wait, get special treatment, just go in and he would attend to it.

The castle was within sight from the door step of the apartment.

My room located at the fourth floor – no elevator at this place and no bellboy either, so have to carry my own luggage up the stairways. It was not bad, big nice stairways. When I turn up at the place – the door was open and the place was spot easily with many sign from downstairs corridor up to the stairways.

The cleaner lady was cleaning the apartment on the second floor when I arrived, she speaks little English but she understood I was there for a room and then she ring the owner and then she gets the keys and showed me the room. Five minutes later the owner comes and collect the money. She is very friendly and chatty and also the husband which speaks English well and like to talk.

The room itself very basic, with one single bed (but advertised as a double room) and the lighting was bad – too dark inside at night time even with the light on. The mattress was not the best – it give me back ache actually since it was too soft and some lumpiness in the middle of the mattress – for one night was okay but not more. There were small desk and basic open space to hang clothing with plenty of hangers. There were also small kitchen if fancy cooking – which I avoid since so many cafes and restaurants downstairs to choose from.

What I like the most was my private terrace outside the room with swing chair and a couple of chairs and table to lazy around. It also has a wind chime which soothing the soul during afternoon when I sat outside read book, however it get quite noisy at night time since it keeps ringing when the wind blow it. Internet was free but bad connection inside the room, when I go outside to the terrace and get connected, it stay connected when I go to the room.

The bathroom need renovation, it was very basic and small with open shower so the whole toilet and floor gets wet. The toilet position was bad, it was so tight against the wall and good. The hand basin was very small to save some space.

No map at this place but you could ask the owner if want to know other sights in the city. However the apartment location is the best, within waking distant to places and the basement of the street at the centre was full with shopping centre.
the room