Top recommended National Parks in the USA
Utah, United States
Top recommended National Parks in the USA Reviews
Top Recommended National Parks & Recreation Areas in the USA Nov 05, 2010
When visiting the United States, it is common for visitors to get drawn to the big cities, their attractions and national monuments. The USA has so many monuments and attractions that are not nature related or in a recreational area. Statutes and structures that tower in the sky, sculptures that defy human imagination and libraries like non in the world. I have found that very few travelers leave their home nation with the sole purpose of visiting a National Park, especially when traveling to the United States. I know so because I conducted a pole on my own using a travel engine that records most popular attractions in a particular country. Of course the numbers were staggering when compared to those who visit the main cities. That having been said, some attractions in the United States have been built in areas designated as National recreations, so technically they are a National Park.
Here is my list of recommended National Parks and National Recreation areas that I think you might enjoy while visiting the United States. I have been to most of them.
1. Golden Gate National Recreation Area (San Francisco, California)
2. Lake Mead National Recreation Area (Lake Mead, Nevada)
3. Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona)
4. Yosemite National Park (California)
5. Rocky Mountain National Park (Colorado)
6. Smoky Mountains National Park (Tennessee)
7. Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)
8. Grand Teton National park (Wyomming)
9. Yellowstone National Park (Montana)
10. Carlsbad Cavern National Park (New Mexico)
11. Glacier National Park (Montana)
12. Arches National Park (Utah)
13. Joshua Tree National Park (California)
Now, I have heard that Arches National Park in Utah is to die for, I have not visited Arches but it has been added to my “Bucket List”. The photos I have seen have convinced me that I want to visit there, you may want to do the the same.
How many of these have you visited, are there others you have been to that come highly recommended?
Part of the Utah Travels (30) travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!