Top of the World Restaurant

112 Overlook Drive, Breckenridge, CO, USA

Top of the World Restaurant Breckenridge Reviews

rsummo rsummo
Top Of The World Restaurant - Closed Jun 27, 2010
****Since I wrote this, the Hotel that owned this restaurant has closed down. New owners have taken over, but they have not yet reopened the restaurant. I'm not sure what their plans are, so it may be gone for good. Bad times.

This place is generally out of my price range, me being a poor ski resort worker and all, but my girlfriend works at the hotel there so I get 50% off, which makes it affordable for special occasions. The food here is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend the Colorado Steak and Potatoes, as well as the Steak Diane. The seafood here is also great. For holidays they set up a buffet with special chef creations, and they are absolutly fan-fucking-tastic. The pumpkin soup they had last thankgiving was damn delicious. The place is casual, but the service and the food it top notch. Sadly, the Top of the World is closing down at the end of September because the hotel is being severly renovated, but it's a place to try if you are here in time. There is also a great view from the place, overlooking the town from up high. The staff here also tends to be very attractive.

Check Breckenridge Hotel Deals