Top of the World Restaurant

2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Top of the World Restaurant - 1st course
Top of the World Restaurant - The butter!
Top of the World Restaurant - Desert
Top of the World Restaurant - Main course
Top of the World Restaurant - Sunset

Top of the World Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews

sholls sholls
Yummy Shrimp Jan 03, 2011
I absolutely love shrimp! While in Vegas, I tried out the most amazing shrimp dish at Top of the World restaurant in the Stratosphere. This is not on their menu, I asked them to prepare a shrimp dish for me and boy did they do an amazing job. The shrimps were succulent and juicy and I had them with a baked potato.

I caution that this is a pricey restaurant, but the view is breathtaking. The restaurant rotates so you see an amazing view of Vegas from high up.
dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
Good Food, Great View but obnoxious picture lady Jun 17, 2008
We decided to go here for my fiance's birthday on our Las Vegas trip. The food was great and the view was amazing!! The restaurant rotates 360 degrees doing a full revolution every hour. My only complaints: it was EXPENSIVE!!!!! Every little thing cost you! If you wanted vegetables with your entree it was extra- which shocked me!! Who wants to just eat a slab of meat without some side dishes?!? So it cost us a bundle just to add steamed veggies and mashed potatos. The other thing that was annoying- but very funny thinking back on it- was the photo lady. She was definitely an old Vegas showgirl that was on the plus side of 50 (maybe even 60!!) She was dressed like a playboy bunny and had a pasted on smile. She went to every table and took a series of photos of you, hoping that you'd either won at the slots or were drunk enough to buy the packages. The pics were not the best and the packages were EXPENSIVE!!!!! Definitely not worth it. We said that we weren't going to buy any of the photos and she got pissed!!! She pulled everything away in a huff and turned away from us, mumbling under her breath. I was upset at the time but now I just think it's funny.

Anyway I'm glad we went there and experienced it but I wouldn't go back.
sugarhigh321 sugarhig…
Jun 24, 2007
We ate dinner at the Top of the World restaurant which is in the Stratosphere hotel tower. It is located more than 800 feet high and rotates slowly so you can see all the sites of Las Vegas.

We made reservations because they recommend it for dinner. We made them for 7:30pm becase I wanted to see the city during the day and then as the sun set and then at nighttime to see all the lights.

You go through a metal detector which was pretty crazy and then they shuffle a million people into this tiny elevator and you get shot to the top of the tower.

We were seated in a table that was right by the window and we were facing the was amazing. As we rotated we ended up facing the sun as it went down which was equally amazing. Our meal ended with the lights of Freemont street and finally the strip again.

The meal was expensive and they kept getting us to order wine (which we don't drink) but the food was emmaculate!! Our servers were so good and came back frequently to make sure we were doing good. Also any questions we had about the view or the menu were answered.

Our bill was $160 plus we left a $30 tip, it was amazing but expensive for our taste.

After dinner we were also able to go out to the observation decks free of charge which was also amazing to look at in the evening.

Definately a good way to end a weekend in Vegas!!
The butter!