Top of Shinagawa

10-30 Takanawa 4-chome, Tokyo, Japan

Top of Shinagawa Tokyo Reviews

ellechic ellechic
Drinks with a friend in a fancy bar Jul 28, 2011
Top of Shinagawa is a bar located at the 39th floor on the main tower Of Shinagawa Prince Hotel.

My friend decided to take me here on my first night in Japan - one of her favorite fancy bar.

The ambiance is more on the quiet, romantic side, and very fancy. The bar provides a panoramic view of Tokyo, but with the overcast and rainy weather, my friend and I weren't able to see much.

The seats are plush and lighting on the dim-side to emphasize the night view and the romantic feel. The service is excellent - very attentive staff and the same time un-intrusive.

Drinks are 1300yen each. The pricey cocktails was good but I wouldn't want to spend more than 2 drinks here.

My friend and I each ordered a cocktail and a light appetizer, and spent most of our time catching up on our lives.

Overall, I find this place nice and would only recommend it for its night views (if the weather is clear) and the romantic ambiance.

Note: I didn't took any photos when I was there but the photo from the website (which I've included in this review) is pretty accurate, except we didn't see the night view.)
Top of Shinagawa at the Shinagawa …

Check Tokyo Hotel Deals