Top Things Reviews
Aug 28, 2007
Of course it's only my opinion, but these are the top places to visit in Ireland.
1. Howth, Dublin (see my photo blog)
2. You can visit seasafari.ie and book a cool trip with a speed- boat around the areas of Howth, Malahide, Dublin quay, it's only 30EU per person, but what fun!!! Oh and it's one the only ways to get close to Ireland's Eye
3. Bray (photo blog coming soon)
4. Powerscourt waterfall and garden (photo blog coming soon aswell, coz I just visited those places). It's not to far from Bray. Its the tallest waterfall in Ireland.
5. Galway (photo blog coming soon). An extremelly cool place
6. Cliffs of Moher and Connemara. Super places. Will have the photo blog ready soon (it just takes ages to upload all my stuff :)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!