Top Hat

3 Jalan Stonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Top Hat Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Aug 30, 2006
During our time in Kuala Lumpur, we had two amazing meals, and Top Hat was one of them.

While the restaurant offers a menu that includes western dishes for people that need a break from the adventurous, I really recommend not going this route; because the other option is so, so great!! The other half of the menu is local Malaysian Nyonya dishes; and they are unforgettable.

Then menu is constantly changing, according to the season and the taste of the chef, but the quality is amazing.

You can order your food two different ways; either ala-carte, or on a set price menu. The Nyonya Set Price menus are awesome, and I can't recommend them enough!

The people that work here are so kind you won't believe it. Never have I been made to feel more at home. The whole night was very special, and my two friends I went with and I discuss this all the time.

One last word of warning - the amazing desserts here are NOT TO BE MISSED!!! If you end up too full, order them anyway and take them back to your hotel with you! Ours were so good, one of my friends ended up taking a taxi back the next night just to get take-out desserts to bring back to the hotel again! They are to die for.

Go to Kuala Lumpur, eat at this place, and then write me back and tell me all about it - I hope you have a wonderful time!!!
My two friends at Top Hat - they g…
nanie05 says:
Can I just fill in the name of the road the restaurant is on? Its at No 7 JALAN KIA PENG which is very near the Petronas Twin Towers.
I agree..the food and ambience is awesome..!
Posted on: May 08, 2009
grubi says:
I already run out of patience to get this fine food all around the city. :-). Yummi!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2006
travelman727 says:
I'm a maniac for a magnificent Malaysian menu...MMM!
Posted on: Aug 31, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Top Hat

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Hat Rin wasn’t very tacky but it did have an undeniably beautiful beach, the same place I had partied my ass off the other night. The weather was still…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…hats. After a very long game of cards everyone went to bed, even though it was still pretty early. Dr.O made a brief appearance earlier in the evening and offered…
China Town and the Central Market, and Top Hat
This was our day to wander the town and see what we found... we wandered through KL's China Town, bought some silk, and checked out the Central Market.  Some of this was really bad tourist stuff… This was our day to wander the town and see what we found... we wandered through KL's China Town…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals