Top Banana

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals

Top Banana Phnom Penh Reviews

write817 write817
Jan 23, 2013
Good energy. clean, cheap rooms. central location. friendly staff.
joenatravels joenatra…
Top Banana Sep 11, 2011
Top Banana is backpacker's haven. It is a good place to be if you are on a budget or in need of a good talk with other travelers. I stayed here for 1 night on my way to Siem Reap. This guesthouse has a cozy bar that offers affordable cocktails, beers and delicious breakfast. They can arrange tours of your choice and bus tickets to Siem Reap and Saigon. The place is located near cozy bars, spa and souvenir stores which worked well for me.

The steep ladders though is the reason why I may not be coming back again. It can be life threatening if you are drunk and afraid of heights...like me. :-) But I still do recommend this place to all backpackers out there.
Top Banana's bar
saraowen3 saraowen3
Nov 17, 2011
What an amazing place, amazing people and atmosphere!! The staff are like family! Beware you are in danger of never leaving! Top banana- you will never walk alone, or infact ever walk again! Good times :)

Related Travel Blogs About Top Banana

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Phnom Penh, another moto ride back to Number 10 where we get a room all 3 of us for $4 a night. We head back to ‘happy herbs’ pizza…

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals