Top 100 Chinese Restaurant

72115 Twentynine Palms Hwy, Twentynine Palms, CA, USA
www.top100-29palms.com - (760) 367-6789

Top 100 Chinese Restaurant Twentynine Palms Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
friendly staff, some dishes are recommended, clean place but wait was quite long Feb 16, 2014
Top 100 Chinese Restaurant is housed in a small building along the main highway of Twentynine Palms. Although it doesn’t look attractive from the outside it is visible and is easy to find. The interior feel of the restaurant is pleasant and it seems like everything is in order.

The staff that assisted us in particular is very friendly, nice and funny. My children liked her a lot! She took our orders in a brisk. Unfortunately, we waited quite a few before our food could be served on our table. The staff was apologetic however.

They have a wide selection on the menu. I ordered “deep fried pork with hot garlic sauce” while my husband chose “teriyaki beef”, both orders are served with rice. I requested to make it easy on the spices. My two children ordered “chicken noodle soup”. Our orders were served staggered…first mine, then my children’s orders and my husband’s order as last. By the time my children and I were half done with our food, my husband was just starting!

As far as food quality, my order (“fried pork with garlic sauce”) was really tasty but the “chicken teriyaki” was too sweet and the chicken meat was not tender. The children’s chicken noodle soup was very good too, the chicken was very tender and had lots of veggies which I took some since my meal didn’t have vegetables.

Price ranges are average. Will I dine here again? I’ll probably will but I will also try the other Chinese restaurant in the area.
typical wall frames in Chinese Res…
dining room
Menu Card
gingerbatik says:
ha..ha.. you are funny May, I was craving Indian food after all the meat in Balkan for 3 weeks and the gourmet food in Denmark for one week nonstop:)
Posted on: Sep 24, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Cicie, I was craving for rice after sometime eating all those American foods so Chinese restaurant it is!!
Posted on: Feb 24, 2014
cicie says:
Can't stay away from Chinese food. I love that stuff!!
Posted on: Feb 24, 2014
faruk007 faruk007
Top Restaurant Sep 26, 2014
When you walk into The Top Steakhouse, you are instantly transported back to the 1950's. You look over to the bar and expect to see Frank and Dean sitting there. The sweet sounds coming from the live piano musicians suddenly makes you feel at home.

Since 1955, The Top Steakhouse has served some of the best steaks in the USA. Consistently rated in top lists of newspapers and magazines. They specialize in large portions of favorites, such as filets, strips, prime rib, pork baby back ribs and sea food, including cold water giant lobster tails. As a throwback to old practices, meals include salad and potatoes in its entrée prices. Many of the sides are prepared in the kitchen, such as their famous onion soup, dressings, home fries, and sauces.

The dark decor, fireplace, copper top bar and piano bar, wood paneling and dark Naugahyde booths are the real thing and add to the supper club nostalgic atmosphere enjoyed by loyal local patrons as well as by travelers who frequent the Top when in Columbus on business.

Leave the kids at grandmas, hop in your '57 Chevy and take your best girl out for a night to remember at The Top Steakhouse. Oh, and you better make reservations!

Check Twentynine Palms Hotel Deals