Tony's Pizza Palace

Edmonton, Canada

Tony's Pizza Palace Edmonton Reviews

ravenswing ravenswi…
Original New York Pie Apr 02, 2017
Tony's Pizza has been serving the Edmonton area for over 25 years. They serve the most delicious Original New York Style Pie (I always ask for some garlic on my pie and it's delicious). This pizza only comes in one size Extra Large. Guess they like to do it big in NY.

They have eat in or pick up, they don't deliver - that's the only negative for me, you have to drive to get your pizza so don't forget to order it and pick it up on your way home.

The nights when the Oilers or the Eskimos are playing - you might as well forget dining in. The place it packed during every game.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the Insalata di Pomodori, a traditional Italian salad with dressing, roma tomatoes and onions.

I also like the Scaloppini al Marsala, the veal is cooked to perfection and there is a lot of mushrooms in the sauce. I usually order this when I go.

For pick up (because I have to share this with my family) it's 2 Original New York Pies with added garlic.
ravenswing says:
You're welcome Vic
Posted on: Apr 10, 2017
vicIII says:
Thanks for sharing your observations and tastes...
Posted on: Apr 10, 2017
planxty says:
You know I love veal, we must go there some night next time I'm there.
Posted on: Apr 09, 2017
Rokerij Rokerij
Comparable to Pizza in Italy Apr 24, 2010
We've been to italy multiple times because we love the food, and just about everything else the place has to offer. It turns out we have a place right here in Edmonton that is just as good. The pizza has an amazing thin crust with an amazing tomato sauce and is prepared in a very traditional way.

So coming from someone who has spent a lot of time in Italy I would say this is the best you will find in Edmonton, probably Alberta, and I wouldn't be shocked if it was all of Canada.

One major down side to this place is its location. It is right in the middle of Edmonton's ghetto. In a way it adds to the experience, but I still suggest being cautious in this area and ensuring your vehicle is locked when you go in.

We had take-away so I can't comment on the service or interior other than to say the lady who took our order was friendly for the 10 seconds we spoke to her.

Check Edmonton Hotel Deals