Tony Roma´s

Larcomar, Lima, Peru

Tony Roma´s Lima Reviews

wilfredoc2009 wilfredo…
An excellent lunch Jun 15, 2010
We were walking in LARCOMAR and we decided lunch and we chose "Tony Roma's", an American Restaurant (franchise) with a wide variety of food. But the special dish was pork ribs.

The food is excellent, obviously I drink INCA COLA (drink of Peru), I enjoyed the lunch and left me wanting to try other snacks.

The place very clean, and people attending the place is very nice.

Sorry my English

------------------------

En Español

------------------------

Estabamos paseando por Larcomar y a la hora del almuerzo escogimos “Tony Roma´s”, una franquicia americana, con una amplia variedad de comida. Pero el plato especial era COSTILLAS DE CERDO, como desaprovechar esta oportunidad de comer a lo americano.

El plato exquisito, obviamente acompañado por una INCA COLA (bebida del Peru), disfrute del almuerzo y me quede con ganas de probar otros bocados que también se veian exquisitos.

El lugar muy limpio, y la gente que atiende el lugar es muy amable.
Costillas de cerdo a la barbacoa
kerisina kerisina
The best ribs restaurant Aug 22, 2009
I have to admit this. The best place to bet bb ribs is and will be Tony Roma´s for ever.

The food is not only the best, the service is an extra point.

In many places you can get a balloon... but a candy with a pork figure???

This place is unique.

I am a bb ribs lover, and this place is the paradise... well only talking about ribs of course.
One of my favourite dish... Bb rib…
A dessert

Related Travel Blogs About Tony Roma´s

One day in Lima. Peru
I was traveling to Bogota, Colombia, because of work, and had to make a stopover in Lima, take advantage of this scale and left the airport for 6 hours. The first say me the people from the airport …Tony Romas. Lima is a big city but I found it not attractive as Bogotá will perhaps could not know…

Check Lima Hotel Deals