Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak

39 East Oregon Avenue , Philadelphia, PA, USA
www.tonylukes.com - (215) 551-5725
Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak - Arrr.... chowing down after a LONG day and I was starving!
Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak - my flash couldn't over throw the crappy lighting of Tony Luke's!
Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak - Tony Lukes place on Oregon Ave
Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak - Tony Lukes place on Oregon Ave

Tony Luke's Philly Cheese Steak Philadelphia Reviews

sophiabowie sophiabo…
Cheese Steaks Mar 18, 2011
I was really excited about trying Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks after seeing how delicious they looked on Man v Food and after reading various reviews praising their cheesesteaks on blogs. I was really disappointed in them. The restaurant was clean and the customer service was great. The only thing lacking was the cheesesteaks! My bread was really hard and obviously old. The meat wasn't very tasty. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Doesn't live up to all the hype. Try Steaks on South for delicious cheesesteaks!
pinchora pinchora
Aug 06, 2007
So in Philly we went to Tony Lukes for a cheese steak. My aunts friend said that when he lived in Manhatten he would drive to Philly for dinner just for one of these cheese steaks...so we figured we just had to eat one of these!

The Sub was really great! Of course I don't know if it was as good as I thought it was because I was starved. But I like to have a lot of substance on my subs...I like tomatoes, and lettus and onions 'n at but I figured when in Rome. so I just got a cheese steak. I was amazed. The steak had so much flavor in it I didn't need to hid the blandness of the sandwiches with all the toppings like I always do...in fact I ate 1 and a half of them...my aunt couldn't finish hers...plus I had some curly fries that she couldn't eat either. So I definitly chowed down!

Another good aspect is that they were very friendly. I called because I was lost (just an FYI, if you have a GPS unit it probably won't be able to find it because it's underneat I-95 on Oregon Ave and the Unit thinks it's up on I-95...not under) so we had to call them and get directions...and they were able to help us out immensley!!!
my flash couldn't over throw the c…
Arrr.... chowing down after a LONG…
Tony Lukes place on Oregon Ave
loverlytulips says:
i want a philly cheese steak!
Posted on: Aug 12, 2007
mellemel8 says:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS just is what am talking about. i wanna go here so bad. bobby flay did a throwdown against him.
Posted on: Aug 09, 2007