Mort and Bunda, Canberra, Australia

Tonic Canberra Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Bets Coffee in Town? Jun 01, 2011
What a nice little coffee shop to sit and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the capital city. As I have been to so many coffee shops here and abroad, I just had to ask myself what makes each one so different. Why would I choose one over the other. I think after long hard study, it really just got down to location. As strange as it sounds, that’s about really all I have to base most of my opinion on. Tonic, I discovered had some unusual raw beans that they roasted themselves. Beans and roasting make a big difference, but many of us who lack such a sophisticated pallet, would never know the difference. Now, some coffee shops tend to burn there roast, or put too much water or leave the coffee out too long, but for me, I have not really had a bad cup of coffee. This place was inviting because they had nice seating, they offered free newspapers, their prices were right, and they sold the same muffins as the guys down the street, now they did have an attractive crew, but really, it was about the location. If you are in Civic, you will find this place at Mort and Bunda. And, yeah, maybe they do have one of the best cups of coffee in town.
At the counter
Just a shot from outside
williamsworld says:
Lol. Cheers
Posted on: Jul 23, 2011
Chokk says:
Where is Gin?

I go for location as well ;D
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011