Tong Tai Restaurant

G/F 184A Temple St - Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Tong Tai Restaurant Hong Kong Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
My better Meal @ Hong Kong ! Aug 03, 2010
My second night outside to Hong Kong and should discover the streets and the night market .

When finished our peregrination we was hungry and very thirsty so decide to stop somewhere for a snack :)

Many small chinese restaurants was around this area but one had many customers and we toke a table too !

It's not something luxury just a street restaurants with many fishes and shells , and this one is what I'm looking for :)

Very nice staff and friendly , very good environment from other tourists , happy lunch time with many contingencies :)

I said this because a funny company with Australian travelers was front of us and we had a lot of fun .

I try sea food and was terrific ! Great shrimps , perfect various shells with delicious sauces ! The portions Huge !

The prices very cheap !

All inclusive street restaurant :)

And if revisit Hong Kong will be my first choice :)

Highly Recommended because the next day did have any stomachache from my 1 kilos shell :)

Also upload some photos .
Johnpro says:
tasteful and just for 2-3 euro per plate !
The scrimps was fried with garlic and the shells with crab sauce and some chinese green :)
we ate 2 persons 3 plates scrimps , 3 of shells ,2 salads and drunk 6-7 big bottle of beer and paid 25-30 euro !!!
Posted on: Nov 08, 2011