Tommy's Cuisine

Tommy's Cuisine - exterior

Tommy's Cuisine New Orleans Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Italian and Creole French Cuisine in NOLA - Tommy's Oct 16, 2008
I went to Tommy's for a business dinner. It was a Thursday night and was the last night in town for 2 of us, so we decided to have something Creole. My boss, recommended this place and was so good...

It's located in the Warehouse District, which makes really easy to get to it. The atmosphere is warm, intimate and charming, with a nice lit. Not only the decoration is great, the staff is very professional, helpful and very knowledgeable about every dish, every ingredient. They will give you the best recommendations. We were 5 people and were about ordering 5 appetizers but our waiter recommended us to have a big platter with all the appetizers, which was just delicious! The staff is always taking care of the customers.

The food was extraordinary. The Oysters are delicious. I'm a big fan of salad and got the Duck Salad, the smoked duck drizzled with an orange reduction was so tasty! A friend tried the Eggplant Seafood Casserole, too good!!! Everything was delicious and the portion size were perfect or maybe a bit big. They have a wide selection of wines and you can find the perfect one for your dishes. If you have still space for a dessert, go for it. Their tiramisu is one of the best I have ever tried :P

I recommend to get a reservation before going, but if you can't do it, you can have a tasty glass of wine at the bar while you wait for your table.
the bar and some tables inside
cozy dining room