Tomatina

www.tomatina.com - 408 654-9000

Tomatina Santa Clara Reviews

SwtSerenity SwtSeren…
Oct 24, 2007
I went and checked out Tomatina. It's this Italian place in Santa Clara. Parking was kinda rough but if you don't mind walking a little then it's all good. The atmosphere is very cozy. It's small but not tiny and people are friendly. They have a wide selection of salads, pasta, and pizzas. I tried their lasagna and to my surprise it wasn't as big as I thought. BUT I was full and satisfied. I think it's because we're so used to receiving large portions and taking them home. In this case, you'd probably finish the entire meal but be very full and satsified. The quality seems just alright though. It came with some bread that wasn't to be desired for. And I've had better lasagnas in the past. The lasagna cost around $12 and considering the size and quality of what I received, I don't think it's that great of a deal to be honest.

I also tried their gelato. They only had 3 flavors of vanilla bean, chcolate, and hazelnut. I had vanilla bean. It was expensive! $5.25 for 2 scoops. But again, it was really good and fulfilling.

Hours: