Tom Yum Thai Restaurant

02 254 9966, 254 9528

Tom Yum Thai Restaurant Bangkok Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Yummy Thai Food Apr 08, 2014
From outside, the restaurant looks quite small but cosy and I was a bit hesitate to enter inside since it looks very quiet and only has 2 guests having dinner. Rule of thumb for me is to go inside the restaurant when it is busy with people. Anyway, I was hungry and it was quite late at 9.30pm since my flight just arrived and I just check in the hotel and this restaurant happen to be located opposite the hotel I stay in Bangkok.

I order the set menu for one person which consist of one starter, one soup, 2 mains and one dessert which cost THB350 + 17% tax ( =usd 11 +tax), which is good value for money. However drink is expensive, cost THB100 +17% tax (=usd 3 + tax) per glass.

The strange thing is, after the drink arrive, the soup and rice arrive first and when I almost finish with the soup, the 2 main dishes arrives simultaneously but I still could not see the starter and I start wondering if the menu has changed.

Finally the starter arrive and I was full by that time, and still plenty of main dishes left. Final rating from me, all the food was good, but I would love to have the tom yum soup with more zing and spicy in it, since it was very mild, but the duck curry was too spicy for me.

The chocolate ice cream was delicious and I crave for more.
inside restaurant
tom yum soup
chicken with cashew nuts
yuness says:
Congratz Yunni on your featured review :)
cicie says:
Congrats on your featured review, Yunni
rsvpme says:
Congrats on a well deserved feature !

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals