Tokyu Stay Gotanda Hotel Tokyo

Tokyu Stay Gotanda Hotel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Tokyu Stay Gotanda Hotel Tokyo Reviews

timetraveller33 timetrav…
Simple, clean and lovely Nov 05, 2014
I loved having my own washing machine!

This place was clean, the staff were friendly and I was impressed all round. I didn't like the breakfast but then I didn't warm to Japanese cuisine too much so that's just my own problem! The beds were very comfortable

You're right opposite an enormous american baseball stadium and my room could see right into it (I was on the 32nd floor), which was a real experience.

I would say that it is perfectly located especially if you're on business- very close to a fantastic theatre which everyone should go to see at least once when they're in Japan- a real treat and a real experience.
jpnuwat jpnuwat
Affordable hotel in convenient location Feb 16, 2011
We stayed at Tokyu Stay - Gotanda during our visit to Tokyo in early September 2010. There are many thing we like about this nice hotel. Here are a few:

- Location: The hotel is literally 2-minute walk from JR Gotanda station, which serve JR Yamanote line. The station itself is not overwhelmingly huge compared to nearby station like Shinagawa or Shibuya. Therefore it is a lot easier to navigate.

- Location(2): If Tokaido Shinkansen is on your itinerary, Gotanda is just 2 stations away from Shinagawa, the main hub for Shinkansen heading west to Nagoya, Kyoto, and Osaka

- Very helpful staffs: Everybody seems to be willing to help with whatever questions we have. They all have good command of English.

- Breakfast at Jonathan's: There is a small restaurant on the hotel second floor which we had breakfast in every morning. The food was nothing spectacular - good food for starting the day nonetheless, and service is fantastic. We also like the atmosphere there. Since the restaurant is also open for non-hotel guests, there are many office workers having breakfast in the morning. So we were not trapped into tourist-only kind of environ.

- Quiet, but not too quiet: I guess Gotanda is a quieter side of Tokyo with less top notch department stores or business centers, but this does not mean Gotanda is lack of entertainment. Actually there are quite a few places to spend times especially near the JR station.

- Cleanliness:

- Washer & Dryer, small kitchen, microwave in the room.

- Well-equipped bathroom: And that high-tech toilet stool, of course.

- Small convenient store nearby.

Tokyu Stay Gotanda Hotel Tokyo Overview

Discover all that Tokyo has to offer with Tokyu Stay Gotanda as a base.
All 168 at this 2.5-star property offers well-furnished rooms and attentive service.
Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, washing machine, kitchenette.
This beautiful Tokyo accommodation provides elevator, disabled facilities, Wi-Fi in public areas to suit all guests' utmost convenience.
The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard.
To reserve a room at the Tokyu Stay Gotanda, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Tokyu Stay Gotanda Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower