Tokyo Hotels

Browse 153 Tokyo, Japan hotel reviews for 602 Tokyo hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Tokyo

Ginza Hotels2.2 km
Urayasu Hotels12.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Tokyo Hotels and Deals

#1 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
chrisjuh89 says: "I've only stayed in this hotel for one night due to the high overnight rates, bu..."
#2 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
nzanya says: "This was my first hotel in Japan organised by our travel organisation. But they ..."
$80
#3 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
pnda says: "Stayed in a Superior Queen Corner room. In an expensive city, this place is a gr..."
$146
#4 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
vorko says: "This is my favourite hotel in Tokyo. It is a luxury business hotel, quite expens..."
$337
#5 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
tommylennie says: "Situated in one of Tokyo's most vibrant districts, the Granbell Hotel Shibuya wa..."
#6 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
world-traveller123 says: "Ace Inn Shinjuku 52 Katamachi, Shinjuku, Tokyo Prefecture 160-0001, Japan Th..."
$19
#7 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
Siki says: "OK, perhaps you'd think that too many excellent marks for a three-star hotel is ..."
$80
#8 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
parabellum says: "However this hotel is situated in a modern multi-storey building in the middle o..."
$89
#9 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
coffeefairy says: "Mitsui Garden Hotel Ueno is a relatively new hotel with fantastic location. It i..."
#10 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
prettygirl says: "The hotel located in the skyscraper located in Minato, Tokyo. Construction of t..."
$157
#11 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
dyron888 says: "Metropolitan Marunouchi is in the heart of Tokyo City. The Hotel is located very..."
$182
#12 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
shavy says: "The hotel is in very good location near Sensoji Temple and to everything, metro ..."
#13 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
mrp27 says: "I stayed in the capsule part of the hotel and found it a perfect overall combina..."
#14 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
ann-e says: "I was lucky last year and got stuck in Japan when the Icelandic volcano was goin..."
$71
#15 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
StaceyBlu says: "I have to write at least 3 reviews so this trip is actually pretty old now, 2003..."
$76
#16 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
koticphreak says: "This place is really nice! It seems like a business type hotel. We payed 160/n..."
$83
#17 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
TokyosoulFFX says: "My friend and I booked this hotel for our trip to Tokyo in 2014. The websites we..."
$85
#18 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
blueberrynomad says: "I booked this for a work trip in March 2013. I absolutely loved the hotel and th..."
$86
#19 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
nytravels says: "The Park Hyatt Tokyo is the epitome of high end luxury. Stayed there for a week ..."
$325
#20 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
CortezRolando says: "Okay. I admit. I splurged a little bit in Tokyo. But it was money well spent. I ..."
$416
#21 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
Blake223 says: "K's house at first can be a bit hard to find, however if you follow the directio..."
$25
#22 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
Lion-o says: "This hotel was in an ideal location as the Shinjuku stations for major rail and ..."
$89
#23 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
Charlie150 says: "S ayed 4 nights here in July 2010. As a Platinum member, I got an upgrade to the..."
$34
#24 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
tlenot says: "This was our first night in Tokyo right in Shibuya. I had book this room on boo..."
$73
#25 of 602 hotels in Tokyo
parabellum says: "You can hardly find something to pick if you stay at such place like Tokyo's Con..."
$225