Tokyo Table

50 North La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA, USA - (310) 657-9500‎
Tokyo Table - My bro and his Toyoka (Banana Saketini)
Tokyo Table - Sushi Pizza
Tokyo Table - Chicken Karaage
Tokyo Table - Chicken Karaage
Tokyo Table - Lychee Sorbet
Tokyo Table - Lychee Sorbet
Tokyo Table - Me and my Lychee Shochu Soda

Tokyo Table Beverly Hills Reviews

Not Your Typical Japanese Restaurant May 22, 2008
Since I have been so behind on writing my reviews, this location in Beverly Hills has since closed. But I feel compelled to review it anyways because there is a location at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia near the racetrack and one in Irvine.

While the name of the restaurant denotes that it serves Japanese cuisine (which it does), the menu is more inspired by a fusion with other global flavors and styles of food preparation.

Rather than eat a full meal, my brother and I just wanted to have a late night snack and drinks while we caught up with old friends.

The chicken karaage was very crispy and not oily and very delicious with a spritz of lemon and a dip in the home made tartar like sauce.

I was skeptical about the sushi pizza because I didn't order it but it was surprisingly tasty and moist with bits of salmon, bay scallop, and crab meat baked with "dynamite" sauce on top of sushi rice and nori and a round of jalapeno for spice and zest.

The lychee sorbet was a refreshing end to the meal.

I would most likely return to Tokyo Table because they have appetizing stuff on their menu. The Arcadia location I must try because they have honey toast dessert. =P
My bro and his Toyoka (Banana Sake…
Me and my Lychee Shochu Soda
Chicken Karaage
Sushi Pizza
sarahsan says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2009
Koralifix says:
Congrats on today's feature! Well done!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2009