Tokyo Garden

(562) 923-2715

Tokyo Garden Downey Reviews

PrissyT PrissyT
In the mood for some Tokyo Garden May 20, 2008
My friends and I went to dinner. This restaurant serves sushi and other Japanese cuisine. The outside of the building is nothing to look at. It actually just looks like an old one story building that needs an updated paint job. But once inside, it is really nice. Not modern nice, but comfy nice.

Their sushi is very inexpensive and taste delicious if I do say so myself. They have great lunch/dinner specials. Their lunch special comes with teriyaki, soup, salad, california rolls, and fruit. Their dinner special is the same, but they also add tempura and another side dish.

On the weekends they open at five in the afternoon. But during the week days they open from eleven till late in the evening. The staff is very friendly, always welcome you with a smile. I recommend this place if you are in the area and are in the mood for some cheap but very good food.
some of the dinner special
inside the restaurant
lepetitefemme says:
Hey Prissy, this is one of my favorites too!!! We used to go to it all the time when i lived there...we lived down the street!!! MMMMM now i am hungry, have you tried their crunch tuna or godzilla roll????
Posted on: Aug 15, 2008