Tokyo Cafe

Manila, Philippines
(02) 556 0517
Tokyo Cafe - my Coffee Jelly
Tokyo Cafe - 'something' tea, hehe...
Tokyo Cafe - calgaryjay's pizza
Tokyo Cafe - TB to Tokyo Cafe waiter: Ah, excuse me.. can we also eat the plate? LOL
Tokyo Cafe - andi: i have to finish the blog guys... order for me pls.. hahaha...
Tokyo Cafe - Manila mango ;)
Tokyo Cafe - the pizza king ;)

Tokyo Cafe Manila Reviews

yheleen yheleen
Tokyo Cafe Aug 04, 2008
I was soo glad that Elaine (laineeey) suggested for us to have our late lunch at Tokyo Cafe in the Mall of Asia. We were already starving when we arrived Manila from the Corregidor Island and were soo looking forward to a great lunch (and at 4 PM at that).

It was not easy to look for Tokyo Cafe on a Sunday at MOA. There were just too many people. And it did not help that we have to walk around carrying our heavy bags and backpacks.

Arriving at Tokyo Cafe was pure heaven. Looking at the menu made us hungrierrr. It looked sooo tasty with all the choices on pasta, cakes, salads, dessert, coffee, tea, etcetera, etcetera.

We were very hungry but we had a hard time deciding what to eat. Finally, Josh suggested that we'll have orders of Garlic and Shrimp Pasta (235 pesos each order) to share to the whole table.We also had chicken encrusted by bread and with mozzarella cheese (soo yummy).

For drinks, my travbuddy friends had tea (i forgot what they had) but I can certainly remember my Coffee Jelly - i so love it.

Well, we we're not satisfied with just eating pasta and chicken. We ordered for some more and this time we had Manila Mango for dessert.

Jason (calgary jay) on the other hand, devoured an entire tray of pizza -in seconds. My, the guy certainly was hungry, hahaha.

Ah, we had good laughs and good food. Thanks to Tokyo Cafe :)

This is what we call the GOOD life... ;)
my Coffee Jelly
andi: i have to finish the blog gu…
'something' tea, hehe...
calgaryjay's pizza

Related Travel Blogs About Tokyo Cafe

TravBuddies' first island tour for the morning :-)
Oh.. it's the last day already and it is just soo hard to say goodbye to this wonderful island getaway with travbuddy friends. Being in the island already, the TBers just can't leave without swimming…Manila. We don't want to go on separate ways, oh no not yet so we decided to have late lunch at Tokyo Cafe

Check Manila Hotel Deals