Toko Oen

+62 24 354 1684

Toko Oen Semarang Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Restaurant, Ice cream Palace, Patisserie Dec 11, 2010
Restaurant, Ice cream Palace, Patisserie. Welcome to Toko Oen, you will be greeted by the old building in the corner of a street. You would not imagine that this is a famous old restaurant, the building is so old, does not seem so well maintained - might think that nothing in there, LOL. But it is Toko Oen!

This place is so famous, I have visited and reviewed the one in Malang, East Java. So while I was there in Semarang, I thought I had to visit the place as well! Almost the same ambiance I got, first came in, variety of patisserie and cookies welcomed us, made me want to try some of they. They will let you try, for free :)

Ice cream is their famous specialty. They make it themselves, with their fresh recipe and different flavors. Same taste as the one in Malang, great!

Other food are mostly from Holland, as this is the idea of the place, was built since the Dutch colony. All are great, love the food.

I recommend this place, love the food, love the ambiance and the price is not bad. Must visit place when you are in Semarang!
Hadi25 says: