Tohou Hotel

2770 9323

Tohou Hotel Reviews

ArianneG ArianneG
Worst Hotel/Hostel I've ever stayed at Oct 03, 2010
I've already been staying in quite some hostels and hotels during my travels. But this really is my worst experience.

Since it's/was a chinese holiday all the hostels and hotels were fully booked, or they ask to much for a room. So, please, when you are planning to come to Hong Kong during a festival or so, make sure you book in advance.

Anyway, I payed 350 HK Dollars, which is about 35 euro's at the moment, for a room of 3 square metres and with a lot of cockroaches. I couldn't even turn my ass around that room.

So I definitely don't recommend this hotel, though there's a hostel in the same building, called something like ocean park hostel, which is much better and affordable.
taicheng says:
Ha! Ha!
Posted on: Oct 05, 2010
ctjevans says:
next time, try Chungking Mansions at 36-44 Nathan Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. There are a dozen cheap hotels to choose from. Just get in the elevator and stop at each floor to see what's available and never listen to the guys who will approach you as you enter the building. They will lie that the hotel they represent is better and cheaper, but wait to go inside and see what you can find for yourself.
Posted on: Oct 03, 2010