1 East 15th Street, New York, NY, USA
(212) 647-1515
Tocqueville - Crustless Pecan Pie
Tocqueville - Parmesan Grits with sunny-side up egg.
Tocqueville - Pumpkin Panna cotta
Tocqueville - Turkey Dinner
Tocqueville - Lobster Bisque

Tocqueville New York Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Fantastic Meal, even on a Holiday Nov 24, 2011
So you always have to be careful on Thanksgiving to not overeat. That can easily happen if your Georgia Peach mom is cooking on Thanksgiving, but when she’s away, you can enforce some self-control. Knowing what could eventually happen, I woke up and immediately went for an 8-mile run in Brooklyn. Planning to skip breakfast and eat lunch, my stomach had a different agenda and all I could eat was a hard boiled egg and some lettuce. But my stomach was excited for what was planned at 6pm.

Myself and my friend knew we had been orphaned by our families so we decided to have a fancy dinner together. We went to a restaurant called Tocqueville near Union square for a special Thanksgiving Pre-Fix Menu. He started out with the Lobster Bisque while I opened up with the Truffle Parmesan Grits and Egg over easy…minus the veal bacon. Both were delicious! Immediately had me filling up. After this, we both enjoyed the Turkey dinner with sweet potato-maple mousseline and chestnut sage stuffing, baby brussels sprouts, glazed carrots and cranberry compote.

For dessert, I finished off with a Pumpkin Panna Cotta and Pumpkin Ice Cream while he had a Crustless Pie trio of Pumpkin Mousse, Cranberry Crumble and PecanPie.

We dined on this while enjoying a Pear Bellini, A Tocqueville Toddy of mulled warm apple cider with brueil calvados. And a Pumpkin Pie Martini of Pumpkin and Vanilla Vodka, Yum!

All in all it was a fantastic meal with great company!
Parmesan Grits with sunny-side up …
Lobster Bisque
Turkey Dinner
Pumpkin Panna cotta
Glynnes says:
A nice review. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Nov 25, 2011