Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

310 Johnny Bench Drive (aka 310 E. Reno Ave.), Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill - The sign
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill - This was fantastic!
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill - The exterior of I Love This Bar and Grill in Bricktown.
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill - The interior the restaurant, which is roomy and has cool decorations all over it.

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill Oklahoma City Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
I love this bar and grill!! Feb 27, 2010
I had been to Oklahoma City two times before this visit and I had never been to this place. It is one of the main features of Bricktown so we decided to give it a try. The place was packed when we got there, usually a good sign. There were no tables available but we were told it would be faster to sit at the bar and so we did.

I ordered a Margarita on the rocks, it was great. I also ordered their speciality sirloin with a baked potato and beans. All I have to say is that it was the best sirloin and baked potato I have had in a long time!

They also have live entertainment but we left before it started. This place is a blast! Totally recommended.
The sign
This was fantastic!
montecarlostar says:
Yes that's what I've heard! I think he does
Posted on: Mar 02, 2010
world-traveller123 says:
I think he has one in Vegas still as well?
Posted on: Mar 02, 2010
jcwil77 jcwil77
Jun 14, 2007
There's no argument that Toby Keith has been one of the biggest country music stars over the course of the last decade. His catchy tunes and funny music videos helped to develop a huge fan base. In 2005, he got into the restaraunt/bar/entertainment realm with the opening of I Love This Bar and Grill in Bricktown in downtown Oklahoma City. The premise of this place is pretty simple: Provide good food and drink at decent prices and show off live talent to boot.

I recently made my first visit there after passing it by the past few years. I never really thought it was anything more than a gimmick joint because it had Toby's name on it, but after going there for lunch, I was pretty impressed with the entire setup. Upon walking into the building, you're greeted with lots of country/western cowboy-like decorations and pictures of Toby and other acts who have performed there. There's a big stage to the left, with a big eating area in front of that (which doubles as concertgoer space). Then to your right, is a giant long bar with many of your favorite alcoholic choices, plus some that you might only be able to find in this part of the Mid-South.

Most of the meal prices range from $7.99 and up, but don't let that price fool you: It's well worth it. Portions are very generous! I had a chicken sandwich with bacon, ham and barbeque sauce and let me just say, it was tasty and filling! The food here is VERY good and the wait staff was very attentive on my visit. If the weather's good, you can choose to eat on their patio, which borders the Bricktown Canal and gives you a great view of downtown Oklahoma City.

It's also becoming a stop for good concerts. It focuses on booking mainly country or country/rock groups, and it's a good place to see a show. It's not cramped, but it's a small enough place that watching a show there seems pretty intimate.

I believe Toby has opened locations in Las Vegas and Kansas City, but this one was the first and is in his home area. He's been known to drop in from time to time, so if you like country music, this is definitely a place you should stop to eat whenever you're in OKC.
The exterior of I Love This Bar an…
The interior the restaurant, which…

Check Oklahoma City Hotel Deals