To all travelers to Ethiopia

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

To all travelers to Ethiopia Addis Ababa Reviews

abdusmad abdusmad
i have guest house Jan 14, 2014
i know guest house in addis ababa near airport - very nice- i want friends share with me to travel - me email- abdu22222@ h o t m a i l

i am travel from saudia arabia to addis ababa every year

who want share with me

I AM TRAVEL ALONE

I KNOW BEST GUEST HOUSE IN CENTER ADDIS ABABA

AND I HAVE FRIEND TAXI DRIVE FOR TOUR AROUND EVERY DAY

TO DEBER ZIET AND ALL VILLAG NEAR ADDIS AND WATER HOT VALLY

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Related Travel Blogs About To all travelers to Ethiopia

My Travel History & Albums
Sydney Album 1 Album 2 Album 3 Album 4 Album 5 Album 6 2008 October 06~13   Europe Album 2008 August 10~September 12   Macau Album 2008 June 29~30 Travel …Travel Togo>Burkina Faso>Togo Album 2007 Oct 6~Nov 10 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Album 2007 Nov 10~13 Solo…
$300 Ethiopian Adventure
I recently returned from a trip to Ethiopia, courtesy of the $0+tax companion fare mistake. I went with a travel buddy of mine during spring break, we had scheduled 4 days on the ground. Our trip wou…Ethiopia, courtesy of the $0+tax companion fare mistake. I went with a travel buddy of mine during spring break, we had scheduled 4 days on the ground. Our trip…

Check Addis Ababa Hotel Deals