To Sit

Bangkok, Thailand

To Sit Bangkok Reviews

oxangu2 oxangu2
river side view, relax , good music, Oct 08, 2009
To Sit pier 92 Charansanitwong was so cool, good music, river side view while dining chatting so can enjoy of river view with private boat luxuly cruise passing,

"Mediterranean-style waterfront restaurant.

Party in your style or a romantic wedding with a unique format. "

Route 7 from a bridge, turn left onto. Charansanitwong Road. Heading at the top Soi 92 Soi Charansanitwong that ... Colorful lighthouse model is an elegant location will make your dominant impression. With that place since the first visit to. Especially if you're recruiting a romantic. For a first appointment. You must not fail to take someone who is trusted to the To-Sit pier 92 restaurant Phraya River. Where you can see the wide horizon. With farewell when the sun go down And caught the fly to stream. Sit talking eye stare. Someone who has very clear. The dining area with water. Submitted to the river edge. Impression gives a delicious dinner. Close to rivers and more natural sound closely ship that ran through Audio surf Is like eating with friends laughing with the fun that happens to you. In times of relaxation and fun conversations with people close to friends and family understand

Acoustic music from singer clear professional musicians. Selection of easy listening love songs. Play either guitar. And piano make this the night of warm and vibrant even more.

What's most remarkable To-Sit Pier 92 is a white lighthouse room. A romantic. Private rooms where you can sit a special meal to talk to people eye view was romantic. Without worrying about noise or visual Kang other pairs mixed with the dim light, orange light of sunset. Chao Phraya River and can look out the windows of the beautiful lighthouse. Make your appointment today strikes a very different impression unforgettable.
oxangu2 says:
here is not far from my home ... 10min by dirve To Sit pier 92
Posted on: Nov 04, 2010
beetles108 says:
Sounds great, already in my list for my next visit. :)
Posted on: Nov 04, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About To Sit

Booking the trip
Ok, so I have now booked the once in a lifetime trip through Luke Fenn of TrailFinders.  Thursday 12th May - Fly to Bangkok & stay in Millenium Hilton Saturday 14th May join Bangkok to Sin…Bangkok Sit down to a pad thai at a local street stall, soothe muscle fatigue with a traditional Thai massage…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…sit down, open my diary deliberately slowly so I can delay the inevitable as much as possible. I wish I had not drunk last night. And that Spiff has gone…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…sit with us though, one girl called Li asked me if Ben had drunk too much. We were all pretty bevvied and danced to rage against the machines classic…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals