Tj's Sports Bar & Grill

2880 Holcomb Bridge Rd # 100, Atlanta, GA, USA
Tj's Sports Bar & Grill - Go Packers!
Tj's Sports Bar & Grill - Celebrating the touchdown! Look at all the tvs lining the walls!
Tj's Sports Bar & Grill - Custom Packer M&M candies!
Tj's Sports Bar & Grill - My sister and me (cheeseheads!)
Tj's Sports Bar & Grill - Our table with the nice couple from New Jersey

Tj's Sports Bar & Grill Atlanta Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Jan 19, 2008
This is THE place to be for Green Bay Packers football in the Atlanta area! The bar and grill seats 250+ fans for game day. You need to get there early, especially for big game days, to get a seat. And you better be wearing green and gold! This is a great place to watch the games because the bar has about 60 tvs on the walls and about 4 huge screen tvs. Every seat faces a tv. It is also fun to watch games here because the whole crowd gets into the game - its almost like being at the game.

The service is good with friendly servers and the prices reasonable, even leaning towards cheap for drinks. For $40, we had two pitchers of beer, two meals and an appetizer (for 2 people).

I've heard the bar is also fun for Thrashers hockey games and other sporting events. They also have Trivia (unless a Packer game is on) and can be a fun scene on weekends. The only downside is that it can get smoky in there and for guys, the bathroom line gets really long on game days, so get in line early. Ladies, no problems there for once! Another downside is that it is on the northern edge of Atlanta, about a 20-30 minute drive from downtown Atlanta.

Another note on getting to the game early. My sister and I arrived 90 minutes before the kickoff for the NFC championship game and there were no tables left anywhere. We walked around and asked to sit with a nice couple that had two empty chairs at their table. I'm so glad we did! We got great seats - front row to the big tv (like 6 ft by 10 ft).
Go Packers!
Celebrating the touchdown! Look at…
Custom Packer M&M candies!
My sister and me (cheeseheads!)

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals