Tito's Club

098 22 765002

Tito's Club Goa Reviews

ace_dubai ace_dubai
Quality or Quantity? Sep 23, 2013
Tito's is fun, but also over-rated.

INR 1500 for unlimited drinks.. What else could you ask for right? Well read below and you'll know what else you can ask for..

Tito's and Mambo's like another reviewer mentioned are part of the same parcel. Mambo's has a strict couples only entrance policy and therefore all the stags that are turned away are easily allowed into TiTo's. So be ready to expect A LOT of stag crowd, most of them un-behaved.. staring at women.. I would not go to this place as a single girl, nor would I step into it with my girlfriend.. women will feel uncomfortable here, if you know what I mean. The 'unlimited' drinks are really crappy and the bar tenders do not have any clue how to mix drinks.. the drinks are perversely STRONG.

The sound quality is bad, it's just very loud and the music selection is crap..

Judge for yourself.. what's more important? Quality or Quantity?

Take my advise and go to Mambo's after 1.00 AM, even if you are a single male. Mambo's goes easy on the couple entrance policy after it gets late. They charge INR 500 for entrance with no drinks included. Until then, i would hang around at cooler places on the same lane.. like Kamaki and Cape Town Cafe.. to name a few.
Divyag Divyag
Must visit place Sep 10, 2012
Got to hear about this club from lot of my friends. They charge 1500 Rs for couple/stag entry which gives you unlimited drinks.. wow what else you need!!!!!!

We will be surely visiting this place when we will be visiting goa this september. I am sure Gonna enjoy this place.

Cafe mambo is also part & parcel of this club which has strict entry for couples entry with a entry fees of 500 Rs but it does not include any drinks.

I would recommend this place for everyone who is looking for a great nightlife.
angel25 angel25
The best pub in India :) Jan 31, 2011
To start with I visited Goa all alone on 18th november 2010. It was a ladies night. Music was awesomme. Place is no doubt star rated :). It was best coz i made one friend ther name Abhi, who is a bar manager there. Every song i requested he played for me :). If there were any guy disturbing me, he was protecting me like a bouncer :P. lol. Awesome stuff everyone was polite and respectful. A must go experience. Everytime i Visit Goa am definately gonna BANG in Titos :)
Divyag says:
How far is Tittos from benalium Beach Coz I will be staying in Benalium. Also till what time it is safe to drive back to Benalium as we will going by our own car
Posted on: Sep 03, 2012
rahulshukla says:
Titos is definitely a place to be... Cabana is good but doen't operate all year round. And curlies is interesting too..
Posted on: Jun 17, 2012
kands20 says:
try ... curlies.. next time.
Posted on: May 21, 2012
wanderingtiger_sam wanderin…
Titto's Jul 04, 2011
Hi Friends,

Titto's ..The GOAN nights..!!

Been there many nights..Love muzik there & Poeple too..!! Looking forward to BANG onemore night @ Titto's, with someone nice like you..!!

So lets plan it now.!! See you on this NEW YEAR CLEBRATIONS 2012

SAM..!!

Keep smiling..!!
amitdevious amitdevi…
happening place in goa. Jan 17, 2011
Goa is the birth place of trance, if you really into trance stick to anjuna and vagator region(lots of open air parties) but if you like commercial pop,hip hop .Tito's lane is the place for you.

Tito's lane has 4-5 major clubs of Goa

ivy club -plays hip hop

Capetown - house. good for relaxing open till

kamaki - also house. open till 6 am

mambo's is the most happening club of Goa.plays all genre new no.s
angel25 says:
Oh I love titos one of my favorite club in goa :. Specially the members r awesome n they know how to treat a lady. :)
Posted on: Jan 17, 2011
wanderingtiger_sam wanderin…
I love to be a Titto'an Jul 16, 2011
Best place to enjoy nightlife of Goa..Just love it..I am always open for any offers to go to Titto's..Jsut dial me whenever you want a company there..I am always ready whenever i am in Goa..Miss you titto's...

See you again..its Sam..
I Love Goan food
With my friends
vivek6680 vivek6680
good Mar 09, 2011
This place is one of the best places to party in goa far most the best place to hang out at night will recommended this place t every one who are party freaks and who travel to goa this place is a must to visit
shane_403722 shane_40…
Good music Mar 06, 2011
Nice club with good dancing music, nice ambiance, right on Baga beach in Goa.

couples entry only.

best on friday and saturday night.
vipinsh vipinsh
A good hang out place Sep 13, 2009
Its a nice place to hang out with friends or alone...Whenever i visit this Goa this is my Favoite place to hang out..

Love it...You just cant enough of this place.

Just visit the place to find out for yourself

Check Goa Hotel Deals