Tirana Hotels

Browse 13 Tirana, Albania hotel reviews for 69 Tirana hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$153 - $184

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Tirana

Kruje Hotels20.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Tirana Hotels and Deals

#1 of 69 hotels in Tirana
squaw013 says: "Stayed at an apartment, really comfortable, clean and all convenience I could th..."
#2 of 69 hotels in Tirana
hauteboy says: "We spent one night at the Hotel Nobel in Tirana, 55EUR for a double, including b..."
$47
#3 of 69 hotels in Tirana
Vlindeke says: "We had a prearranged lunch in Hotel Mondial in Tirana. Situated near the city ce..."
#4 of 69 hotels in Tirana
mdfehmel says: "On a recent business trip to Albania, I stayed at the Sheraton Tirana. When tra..."
#5 of 69 hotels in Tirana
FK27 says: "Dinasty Hotel Rezidence is a 4-star hotel with 28 rooms in Tirana, the capital o..."
#6 of 69 hotels in Tirana
realrv6 says: "The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Tirana and 20 from Durr..."
#7 of 69 hotels in Tirana
realrv6 says: "The Tirana International Hotel is located in the central square of the city She..."
$134
#8 of 69 hotels in Tirana
LeotheProducer says: "So my stay in Albania was quite interesting. I was told the double room that I b..."
#9 of 69 hotels in Tirana
catherineb says: "I stayed at this place for one night with my TopDeck group! The one thing that ..."
$119
#10 of 69 hotels in Tirana
realrv6 says: "The hotel is in the best location you could ever imagine. In the place called ..."
Tirana