Tiran Island Hotel

Tiran Island Hotel Rates and Deals

Tiran Island Hotel Sharm El Sheikh Reviews

Nazira Nazira
TIRAN ISLAND HOTEL May 09, 2011
I've been a guest at the tiran island hotel 3 times in a row.

I first stayed at this hotel last yr may when I visited Egypt, which was also my first time. I absolutely fell in love with the country and the choice of hotel only added to my love of the country which I now call my second home.

The rooms, whether you're in a twin room or double room is large compared to other hotels in Egypt I've stayed in. The bathroom has tiled flooring and marble surfaces. The wardrobes are large enough for a family to hang their clothes in without running out of space, but you may wish to ask for more hangers if you have a fair few dresses.

I chose a garden view as I didn't really want to see people in the pool or for them to be looking at me when I was sitting on the balcony, but any view you're given will be nice- that was just my preference.

I loved the food and had no problems with meal times. There is atleast 1-2 chefs who will cook to order your food if what's on offer isn't to your satisfaction, but believe me when I say you'll be spoilt for choice.

Rice and pasta is served almost everyday but then you have a good 5 dishes to choose from that you add to either your rice and/or pasta.

I ordered room service twice and was happy with the service, the food and the price.

Rooms are cleaned daily, unless you ask the house keeping staff not to. I'm not a fussy person who demands clean sheets everyday so I only asked for toilet paper, clean towels and clean glasses to drink from. My room was cleaned daily but I wasn't fussed as I kept it tidy anyway and am more than capable of making my own bed.

I don't drink alcohol but they do serve local beer. I didn't see any named brand beer.

There's water aerobics and other sports you can take part in if you wish. I didn't really sit by the pool as I wanted to make the most of my holiday.

You're a stones throw away from the airport but funny enough, you don't hear air craft landing or taking off. In the late afternoon/early evening, if you look closely, you can see the hotel as your plane lands at sharm el sheikh airport.

The location for me was fantastic. You're in the middle of naama bay and nabq. If you decide not to use a hotel taxi, you can flag down a blue a white one. Don't pay more than £20 l/e or £30 l/e to get to either naama bay or nabq. If the drivers ask for more, then politely thank them and wait for another driver who will be only too happy to take you.

The service in the hotel is excellent and although staying at the hotel is at the top end of my budget, I will keep going back.

I hope anyone who stays here has as much fun as I did and still do.

ps, the hotel also has internet access and pc's in a quiet area in the lobby. You can buy 1 of 2 different cards that allow you access to the internet. There's also a sheesha lounge, that have bar-b-q and entertainment for both adults and children.
GARDEN VIEW
IN NAAMA BAY EATING AT KAN ZAMAN R…
CAIRO
CAIRO

Tiran Island Hotel Overview

Situated in one of Sharm el Sheik's finest locations in the heart of Montazah, the Resort is able to offer an outstanding vacation, diving and conference experience. The luxurious four-star Tiran Island Hotel features 335 rooms including 16 suites with sea, pool, garden and mountain views, two restaurants, including an Indian specialty restaurant, three bars, an extensive landscaped outdoor pool and children's pool, a kids club, an amphitheatre, a business centre and a spacious conference hall with adjoining syndicate rooms. The Tiran Island Hotel has its own private beach featuring relaxation facilities. Other exciting hotel facilities include a multi purpose court, an expert dive centre and extensive water sports activities. Vistas from the resort's balconies extend all the way to the biblical Mount Sinai and to the nearby Tiran Island, while the well known dive site of Ras Nasrani is literally metres away from the hotel's beach.

Brand new 4 star hotel property in the heart of Montazah, Sharm el Sheikh's most exclusive area with fantastic views of Mount Sinai and Tiran Island. The hotel has its own private beach with water sports and dive centre just 300 meters away from the hotel.

Tiran Island Hotel Amenities