TiramesU

www.tiramesu.com - 305-532-4538

TiramesU Miami Beach Reviews

reddahlia01 reddahli…
Affordable, fresh, authentic Italian cuisine Apr 21, 2009
My friend and I visited this restaurant earlier this year after hanging out on Lincoln Road for a bit. We chose it on a whim, and I have absolutely no regrets.

At 10 pm there was enough room to get a table on the patio; the tables were kind of close, but it was still comfortable and great for people watching. We split a carafe of the house wine ($12) and munched on bread while we waited for our food, which arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

I ordered the pipette con pesto e gamberoni ($16), made with the freshest pasta that you could imagine. (They make it on site.) The pesto sauce was rich and perfectly seasoned, the mushrooms well sauteed. And the excess pasta was served tableside in a separate bowl. I honestly haven't tasted pasta like that since I visited Tuscany. My friend ordered the fettuccine al fredo with chicken ($14.95), and she was thoroughly satisfied as well.

We were so stuffed at the end of the meal that we had to forgo dessert, but I will definitely be back there soon. Plus, the wait staff was excellent and took very good care of us.

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals