Tips for long haul flight

World

Tips for long haul flight Reviews

Haydenerg Haydenerg
Tips for long haul flight Jun 01, 2011
When people Must to do Long haul flight because they need to travel from one continent to other continent, definetely it will take for long hours to go like being on the plane for more than 10 hrs plus if you must transit in one airport and then have to wait for another hours for another connection flight, All this circumstances will make people exhausted of the Journey, But I Got some tips that can give you reducing the boredom.

Usually I always bring my Mp4 and some hundred songs inside it so I can easily listen to some of my fav songs during my trip and If I get real tired then take a short nap for some minutes then wake up after but avoid not to sleep for some hours or too long because It can make you dizzy and feel sick too when you wake up.

And If you are typical person who often go to toilette and then choose your sit near the aisle, Do not choose to sit near the window because it will make lots of request that you need to pass person who sit next to you to go for toilette reason.

Download Some Nice movies that you can watch during your Journey and also Put your head phones with you on your laptop.

I am sure everything that I share for you will make your journey feel shorter although Literally you will go through such a long journey so Enjoy your trip and Good Luck !!!