Tips - Airlines - JetBlue Airways

New York, United States

Tips - Airlines - JetBlue Airways Reviews

abbybsb902 abbybsb9…
Jetblue days of a great airline are are my issues Feb 01, 2011
A) December 3rd I ordered a gift card 4bf sister4X-Mas...I still have yet to receive it

B)Flying to Vegas we were told the seats we choose reclined they didn't...Not only they didn't but my seat was broken. The mechanic was working on it and it was a full flight

C)On the way back to Vegas my TV didn't work

D)On the flight to Vegas the sound on the TV was off greatly something was wrong with the sound obviously

E)I have talked to Jetblue since December about my gift card issue and they always tell me we will E-mail and call you back. I've been told no joke over 10 times...I have yet to see anything other then in ad.

F)They actually tell me I am not allowed to speak to a manager its part of their policy when I tell them my issue has yet to be solved.

G)Every time I call them its a 30-40 minute wait for the operator, another 10-15 for the department and then another 10-15 with a rep who tells me the same thing as always we can't do anything other then e-mail or call someone.

H) They only do partial refunds (Southwest does full...aka paid for Chicago)

Yeah, maybe I won't have a TV flying Southwest...not that I get a working 1 anyway....but at least I get what I am promised, don't wait as long, have excellent customer service experience, problems handle quickly and easily, when I request to speak with management can, and get a reclining seat. I am known to go where the customer service is more then what I am given. A.K.A why I am a Cingular customer though they are the most expensive for less, why I always went with Greyhound instead of Oneonta Buslines when I was in college though the Oneonta buslines was not only cheaper but left me 3 blocks from home and Greyhound 2 hours from home. Its all about customer service. If you own or plan to own a business. Learn that. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS YOUR NUMBER 1 BUSINESS, After that its the actual business....apparel, electronics, etc.
nyprne nyprne
Tips - Airlines - Jetblue Airways Nov 03, 2010
Based out of New York, I used this airline to frequent Puerto Rico after TWA, Eastern and PAN-AM had dissolved. They offered a healthy competition to American Airlines and carving out low cost flights with smaller planes and controlled services. While not spectacular airline, JetBlue is a reasonable alternative.
The Original Airline
Eric says:
Yea, I agree that they aren't good but not spectacular. A lot of people really love them, but I think every flight I've ever taken with them has been delayed 2-3 hours. Of course, that could also be because I'm flying in and out of NYC....
Posted on: Nov 12, 2010