Tips - Airlines - Air Canada

Toronto, Canada

Tips - Airlines - Air Canada Toronto Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good airline to cross the pond Aug 20, 2011
It was my first flight with Air Canada and I was heading for Toronto from Frankfurt a trip that was scheduled to 7 hours and 45 minutes. The boarding went were easy due to my Star Alliance gold card, so I was really fast in the plane and had found my seat which was 24 K that was a window seat. If it is possible I will go for the window seats because then you don’t have to get out all the time.

The plane was full and I found the seats on economy class to be quite fair. The were okay confortable and the leg room was almost okay; they had just put a plate under the seat in front of us so it was not possible to have ones legs stretched.

The service was friendly during the whole trip and they kept on bringing us drinks during the entire trip. They served a meal shortly after takeoff and a snack 1 hour before landing. The entertainment program was quite okay and I managed to watch 4 movies and then we landed. The head speaker system was the kind where you can use your own, which is nice.

The plane landed on time in Toronto and I was quite pleased with the trip.
Strang photo of the business class
Leaving the airplane in Toronto
nyprne says:
Too bad they don't fly more routes in the USA.
Posted on: Aug 23, 2011
nyprne nyprne
Tips - Airlines - Air Canada Nov 04, 2010
With hubs throughout the country and the largest being in Toronto’s Pearson Airport, Air Canada represents the largest carrier in Canada. In all of my travels with Air Canada, I have received nothing short of exceptional service not matter the cabin putting to shame the cattle herding airlines of the USA.
Chokk says: