Tina's Reef Divers

Sabang, Philippines

Tina's Reef Divers Sabang Reviews

Jason5121 Jason5121
Where I wish I would have stayed.... Jun 07, 2014
I didn't stay here, but I dived with the divemasters. I was staying at another location up the hill that overlooked Sabang. The view was spectacular from up there but a little bit of a hoof. Tina's is right on the waterfront. You could basically wake up, walk out the front door, strap on the scuba gear, and go right down the slope off the waterfront for some really nice dives. The hotel is family-owned and run by the family members who were really pleasant. The dive shop is PADI certified, and they offer really good deals for open-water and advanced open-water courses. I saw groups of ten divers in some dive sites, and they were diving with the more expensive dive shops. I went one on one with a divemaster, and we joined another solo diver and divemaster, so the four of us had all the room we could want. Tina's isn't as flashy as several of the places on the beach, but it was definitely much cheaper in every regard, and very friendly!
Vikram says:
I've often liked family run establishments. There's no compromising on quality. Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2014