Tina's Hostel

Chongqing, China
www.cqhostel.com - 023 8621 9188
Tina's Hostel - Main hall cozy corner with wireless network
Tina's Hostel - Main entrance to the hostel
Tina's Hostel - My double-bed dormitory with individual bed light and mattress heater!
Tina's Hostel - Oops, they were repositioning their furniture on my last day. wonder how it will be after i left?
Tina's Hostel - The very insightful and helpful map that guide me while on my foot!

Check Chongqing Hotel Deals

Tina's Hostel Chongqing Reviews

wsquare wsquare
Sparkling Clean Hostel in Downtown City addressing all the needs of a tired backpacker Jan 07, 2009
I should say, my deepest regret was not able to visit Dazu in Chongqing, but my deepest console was to stay in Tina's Hostel.

Like any backpackers, it didnt took me long to chose Tina's Hostel from the Net after reading some past-traveller reviews. Indeed, Tina's Hostel is situated in downtown Yuzhong district. Amidst old streets, it is short walking distance to the metro and to the heart of the centre. Just besides the hostel, is a second-hand flea market too!

The hostel was established only in Aug 2008, thus when I was there in early Jan, everything was sparkling clean & new. Even its corridor walls are craving for more delightful & international vandalisms from her spread of hostelites.

I stayed in a twin-bed dormitory which comes with a huge locker.The locker fits my 80+ litre backpack with no issue at all. The double-deck bed was new, and my bed was extremely soft and cozy, just like the one I stayed in Xi'an too.

The common bathrooms and toilets were very spacious,clean and well-maintained too. Hair Dryer, Laundry washing you named it,Tina's Hostel has them.

Not to mention, there's a themed 'DVD Room' where one can just relax in the corner and catch a DVD show or a catch a local channel.

The personal touch worth mentioning is the amiable staffs who made my stay most memorable. They are very pleasant and all-ready to help you to their best for each enquiry that was made. How thoughtful could it be that they scribbled location to alight & what bus number to take on a piece of paper, without even me asking, when I asked for a location assistance. Very gratifying indeed.

A pity the wireless network could not reach the dormitories area. However,you can still slouch at its main hall where wireless is accessible, or simply use their wired PCs provided. The best indefinitely is to chat with the nice staffs & mingle with common travellers who will give you very insightful & upclose itinenaries and stories! Very personal !

Definitely a very satisfying, or even beyond expectation stay. Would revisit this hostel again should I ever stepped in Chongqing as a backpacker again!
Main entrance to the hostel
Main hall cozy corner with wireles…
Oops, they were repositioning thei…
The very insightful and helpful ma…

Related Travel Blogs About Tina's Hostel

Silkroad D13: Chongqing Rendevouz
I finally arrived Chongqing Jiangbei International airport at 1:30pm, a slight delay. There I go, heading straight to my new-hunt Chongqing hostel - Tina's Hostel. Hoping that i might be able to sque…Chongqing hostel - Tina's Hostel. Hoping that i might be able to squeeze some plan for my Dazu cravings from…

Check Chongqing Hotel Deals