Times Square

Check New York Hotel Deals

Times Square New York Reviews

mario26 mario26
Aug 05, 2007
in each down town of each country all the time u pass ur time in!!!!but new york its very special all manathan was wonderfull in day but the reel life is in times square at night!!!!!

I pass two day each night at time square or near of it and each time i was stone by the life there!!!!wow times square the light all big store a million of person walk in the street buy many things and make party !!!!this place was very secure all the time u have cops in the place and we have no problem to to ur things wow i really appreciate time square and next time i will for sure i will return only for the people and the fun i had in this place!!!!!!

U can reach a thousand of restaurant of store and u can buy many thing in good price...wow what the life in times square i never forget that !!!!!!
times square
times square
jwilsonwsu jwilsonw…
Jun 20, 2007
What is a trip to New York with out visiting the ever so busy Time Square, plus it is free (until you get sucked into the shops). Visit this place both during the day and at night. They are two completely different worlds. During the day you see a lot of business men and women as well as tourists. Go to the shops and explore them all because they have some of the coolest store that you will only find there. At night, you see people going to clubs and you see street "vendors." The street "vendors" range from pirated movie seller to spray painting on hats. You can buy almost anything there. The lights are just as amazing, and truly make the night that much better
gc530 gc530
Oct 20, 2007
The one thing I would recommend for anyone visiting NYC, spend as little time possible in Times Square. Its just full of other tourists, and is not what I consider, real NYC.
marksreynolds says:
Have to agree! The best parts of NYC are the different boroughs.
Posted on: May 30, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Times Square

New York in December (+ video of Time Square)
New York in December: just a bit too busy!  >..>   Every year I seem to find myself in New York in early December, and every year I remind myself to avoid it. But work seems t…New York in the early weekends of December are almost unbearable. You can struggle to walk down popular tourist spots like 5 th Avenue and the area around the Tree…
Los Angeles February 2007
Hey!So, I got started. But I will post one article about LA after another. There´s a lot to say and to show. So probably I will write about each day seperately.And I appologize in advance for the…Time Square in New York) it didn´t hit me with that amazement I had expected. Perhaps this is some…

Check New York Hotel Deals