Tim Hortons

all over Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Tim Hortons Toronto Reviews

andreamylesa andreamy…
The Quintessential Canadian Coffee Shop Jul 09, 2011
What kind of Canuck would i be if I didnt review Tim Hortons. Named after Canadian hockey player Tim Horton in 1964, the franchise caters to a fast snack type food service. They sell bagels, muffins, croissants, soups, my favorite bowl of chili, and breakfast sandwiches.

I've been a devoted patron to this notorious coffee shop for years. I have fond memories of going to the nearest Timmy's (what we locals call it) with friends after school, and sitting at a small table with a date, or catching up on the latest gossip with my best gals.

In comparison to other coffee shops I prefer Timmy's because its cheaper. Not a big coffee drinker, I regularly order a large camomile or green tea, and its less expensive here as oppose to the competition like Starbucks or Timothy's.

And the infamous Tim Bits. Americans call these doughnut holes I think, but TimBits are a great quick snack and they come in an easy to carry SnackPack of either 10, 20 or 40 TimBits. You can choose from a variety of flavors like, chocolate, jelly filled, apple fritter, old fashioned glazed or banana.

And in the summer Torontonias flock to the nearest Timmys to escape the heat with a refreshing "Ice Cap". These iced cappuccinos are so yummy. You can get them in three sizes and with or without whipped cream and chocolate/caramel sauce.

One of the other things that I really like about Tim Hortons is the company's involvement within the community. Tim Horton's sponsors several kids sports teams like soccer, lacrosse and hockey. They even send a majority of there profits to help send children from low income families to camp in the summer. And they make special treats throughout the year where all the profits go towards shelters, food banks or charities.
elenab says:
LOVE IT!! ice cap i miss you ;)
Posted on: Aug 24, 2012
andrejav says:
Tim Bits FOREVER !!!
Posted on: Jul 11, 2011
sylviandavid says:
Great review.... I love a company that is involved with the community!
Posted on: Jul 09, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Tim Hortons

First time to Niagara
I have been to Toronto several times and for some reason have always managed to overlook that Niagara was more around the corner than not..... I went with my uncle in the morning to pick up a miniva…Tim Hortons in Toronto and in the United States' NorthEast seem to be much of a staple.  Kind of like…

Check Toronto Hotel Deals