Tim Ho Wan

Manila, Philippines

Tim Ho Wan Manila Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Tim Ho Wan - FoodHall Megamall, Pasig City, Philippines Oct 27, 2014
I was still in Lagos, Nigeria when I heard that Tim Ho Wan will open in Manila. I have read about feedback for this restaurant, and I had hoped of having the chance to savor their cuisine. I was excited to see that when I’m in Manila, the restaurants would have opened.

I was meeting two sets of friends at Megamall. And in both , we ended up eating at Tim Ho Wan.

Well, it lived up to its hype. There I said it, hahaha! TimHoWan is famous for its pork bun. I admit I was very curious about this. It is very flavorful with its barbeque sauce. It’s soft and firm at the same time. As I glanced around me, all tables have the pork buns, at least as far as my eyes can see. The pork bun is about 3.30usd for 3 pcs.

We also ordered radish cake and dumplings. They also had rice toppings which we tried, like rice with fried egg and rice with chicken and sausage. Before you eat, make sure the servers had put the special secret sauce. What is it? I don’t know but they always pour it to your food. They say it will bring out the flavor more.

Service is fast. Average waiting time is about 15minutes. For now, it is always full, so this is not a restaurant to savor and linger much.

Price is a bit on the high side. I mean dumplings cost 3x than normal dumplings, but I guess we are paying for the name and the reputation.
at Tim Ho Wan
the i-can't-get-enough pork bun
vulindlela says:
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on a delicious feature!
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says: