Tiki's Grill and Bar

www.tikisgrill.com - 808-923-8454

Tiki's Grill and Bar Honolulu Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Great Crab Soup Dec 20, 2011
My mom and I hit this place for a late lunch one day. It's mainly bar food with sandwiches, burgers, and a small selection of soups and salads. They have indoor and outdoor seating with a great view of the beach.

The prices are good for the food that you get. I enjoyed a large bowl of Crab Soup with mushrooms, seaweed and tofu for $8. My mother enjoyed a fried fish and chips dish as well as a Pina Colada. The whole dinner was around $30.

Tiki is further down Kalakuau, so it’s a great stop after leaving the Honolulu zoo or aquarium. Everyday they have different happy hour specials and they also have live music events each week.
Crabmeat Soup
1Satine 1Satine
Tiki's Grill and Bar May 11, 2010
Excellent plate of Hawaiian food available with poi and lomi-lomi, decent drinks can be bought for $12 in take-home mug, and ahi poke was great dish!
1Satine says:
I've been there on 3 different trips to Oahu, and yeah, it's a great, albeit Touristy place. I did really enjoy it. I had their most authentic dish one night, and enjoyed my Hawaiian plate very much.
Posted on: Feb 24, 2011
travelman727 says:
Nice review! I shouldn't read restaurant reviews on an empty stomach; I'm ready to pack my bags and head back to heavenly Hawaii :-D
Posted on: May 11, 2010
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Tiki's was home away from home in Honolulu Aug 13, 2009
It is located on the 2nd floor next to the pool area smack-dab across the street from Waikiki Beach. It used to be the ResortQuest Hotel.

I was here multiple times during my week's stay in November 2008. The dinner I had was fantastic - lobster pasta. Fair price, perfectly prepared pasta, ice-cold beer including the local varieties such as Long Board Lager and a good selection of wine.

Great, friendly service, promptness of food coming out of the kitchen, always live music, prices are a value compared to most other places on Waikiki Beach.

Cheerful, lively atmosphere with the lit tikis around the perimeter (hence the name) and a wonderful 2nd story view of Waikiki Beach and the sunset. It is at the end of Waikiki so it is slightly less bustling than the hotel restaurants on the beach side of the street.

This place became home away from home for me. You have to try the tuna Poke!
jamartin39 jamartin…
Dinner at Tiki's May 15, 2008
Tiki's is just behind the pool area of the Resort Quest Hotel in Waikiki. Every night they have a live music to go along with dinner. You can choose to sit and watch the musicians and only have appetizers or you can be seated in their main restaurant and have access the full menu. It's very pricey but the food is good and the wait staff was fast and friendly. We were seated rather quickly and seemed like no time before I got my beer and food and then the check, I had clams in a wine sauce with Portuguese sausages, chili peppers, and onions with various seasonings it was very tasty. There menu is not really big they did try to offer a variety of different dishes but everything was so expensive I just stuck with the appetizer which turned out to be huge and I’m glad I didn’t order a main dish as I would not have been able to finish it.

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals