Tiggy's

Along Father Selga St. beside City Hall, Davao City, Philippines
Tiggy's - No more braces! (& no shower! WIN)
Tiggy's - Tiggy's, Magallanes St., Davao City
Tiggy's - Durians!!!;9
(Lomo-like photo courtesy of my faulty phone)
Tiggy's - Durians!!!;9
(Lomo-like photo courtesy of my faulty phone)

Tiggy's Davao City Reviews

regeene regeene
Tiggy's Fried Chicken Apr 13, 2011
Hello Dear Readers! (or Reader, if I don’t have more than 1 out thar!) As you may or may not know, I was home last weekend just in time for the Kadayawan festival in Davao. Hence, durian fruit stalls were beginning to pop up everywhere like mushrooms!

Anyway, I was also home for one very important reason: I was going to get my braces off FINALLY! w0oh0o! [insert fireworks here]

So I was there at 9 o’clock in the morning (AS agreed). But my oh so delightful ortho was not. & since I haven’t had any breakfast, I decided to head downstairs to grab something to eat.

The streets were packed crazy & I wuz liek: WTF. And then I remembered, silly Regeene. It’s Kadayawan, remember? It’s what you’re home for.

So I walked for a lil bit & didn’t really find anything to catch my fancy. So as I was heading back towards the dentist’s office, I see this little ‘shop-around-the-corner’ type of eatery alongside City Hall. It was called Tiggy’s and they were frying delicious-looking fried chicken in deep friers by the front window. I decided to give it a try.

For a mere P35.00 I had quite a satisfying meal, believe it or not! A sizable piece of fried chicken, rice, sauce and a softdrink. All for 35!! No shit! & it’s not crappy chicken, either. It was quite good!

So if you’re in the area & you’re tired of the fancy shmancy restaurants around you, drop by TIGGY’S & have a taste of simplicity.
Tiggy's, Magallanes St., Davao City
Durians!!!;9 (Lomo-like photo cou…
No more braces! (& no shower! WIN)
Tiggy's Map