Tiger Noodles Chinese Restaurant

www.tigernoodles.com - (609) 252-0663

Tiger Noodles Chinese Restaurant Princeton Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Delicious Chinese in Princeton! Jul 22, 2009
I have walked by this gem of a restaurant for several years and, for no particular reason at all, never bothered stopped in to eat. I only happen to stop by this time because my mother and I were running some errands at the shopping center when she suggested we eat a late lunch at the Tiger Noodles. I should remember to Thank my mother :P

The interior space was clean and designed with dusty rose walls, dark wooden furniture and a few pieces of art. One piece of art caught my attention immediately. It was a long horizontal asian style painting of beautiful and playful Bengal Tigers.

When I sat down at one of the centered dinning tables I wasn't expecting anything other than the standard veggie options of most Chinese Restaurants to be listed in the menu. I love veggie surprises!!

They had asparagus and snow peas; Spinach and garlic, Eggplant and tofu with garlic, Chinese squash, and Baby Bok Choy with Shallots!

Normally I would order the string beans or broccoli with garlic sauce, but there was NO way I could pass up the baby bok choy with shallots!! And there was no way that I would choose the white rice over brown rice and there was no way that I wasn't going to give the Veggie Dumplings a taste as well!!

I chose well :P

Def gonna have to return to this place again and again :P.

Check Princeton Hotel Deals