Tiger Heat

1735 Vine St., Hollywood, CA, USA

Tiger Heat Hollywood Reviews

unfettered unfetter…
Tiger Heat Mar 05, 2009
So a couple of friends and I randomly decided to go hit Tiger Heat on Thursday. It's located in Avalon Hollywood so a good 35-60 minute drive from the OC depending on traffic. This is a gay club, to be clear. Parking is about $20 and tickets is around $10 if you buy it online and get your name on the list so you won't have to wait. The only problem I have is that they have this small booth to get the tickets and bouncers were horrible in letting us know where it was. Made us go in a few circles. >.< Anyhow, the inside was good, and their were go-go dancers up on the tables which was great. Music was decent and the bar is never too packed to get a drink. Price for drink wasn't too bad compare to some other places. But I would have to say we stood out like fish out of the water, it was quite hard trying to figure out how who was straight but we ended up chatting with a gay couple and they were really cool. For sure, it is a different type of club but the energy and funness isn't missing here. Although I never had gotten hit on my so many women in my life haha. Go here if you just want a night out with some girlfriends!!
voordax says: